Thursday, November 27th - Day 6
Mobile Eye Clinic...Drop In Centre... 1/2, 4/5, 7-2, 8-2
Junior Acheivement - All Day...7-1 & 8-1...(M. Hennin)
Friday, November 28th - Day 1
Mobile Eye Clinic...Drop In Centre...Autism B, 2/3, 4/5MFI, 5/6 MFI, 6/7, 7/8
12:45 p.m...First Nation Class Presentation..Room 13..Grade 2/3 (S. Tyndale)
2:30 - 3:30 p.m....First Nation Class Presentation...Room 27..Grade 7-1
Monday, Dec. 22nd, 2014 to Friday, Jan. 2nd, 2015
Terrific Kids Monthly Characteristics
• I honour myself and others through my words and actions.
• I support our diversity of beliefs.
• I treat our world and everything on it with dignity.
• I am accountable for the decisions I make.
• I understand that my choices affect my friends and others around me.
• When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
• I work with others to make a peaceful community.
• I am willing to listen to others’ ideas and suggestions.
• I compromise and negotiate to solve problems and differences of opinion.
• I am compassionate, caring and kind.
• I am a true friend and will do my best to understand your opinion and point of view.
• I am slow to judge and quick to forgive others.
Drop off and Pick up Zones - For safety reasons we ask that you
please do not enter the parking lot with your car.
The probability of an accident is too high with so many children around
and with drivers backing up in such a tight space.
Please pull up to the curb beside the school, outside of the Bus Zone,
to drop your children off in the morning. Thank you for your co-operation!